Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Importance Of Being A Cell Phone

Hi, I am a cellphone. I go by several names in this world, though you’ll mostly find me being called Motorola or Nokia or LG, even Samsung at times (minus Delilah, of course!). I am often mistaken as a kid but I really have been around in some form or the other for almost 130 years, since Alexander Graham Bell took out a patent on my great grandpa – the telephone in 1876.

Telephone revolutionized the way people viewed distance communication and as a cellphone I am an heir to that legacy. Shoving modesty out of the way I’d say I have done justice to that by revolutionizing distance communication even further. Although when I first made an appearance I looked a lot like a something you could hit people with, as years have gone by several inventors and technical design people have ensured I look slimmer and am more efficient.

I am an important and a very significant part of everyday life and though I used to be a luxury at one point of time today I am a constant companion for people of all ages, from all walks of life. With my help you could be conducting your business, helping a friend cope with heartache, planning the next barbecue and even taking pictures of a newborn grandchild!

One of the best places to find me and not have to rob a bank to pay for owning me is the Internet. It is the big bad world of discounts, easy shopping, easy to use, and a lot of fun. Here is a little secret – there are a whole lot of us out there… look hard and you could land that ultra-cool cousin of mine….she is sleek, very efficient and is gonna flip for you as soon as you say hello!

No comments: